ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
TS 119 412-1
5.1.3 Natural person semantics identifier
The three initial characters shall have one of the following defined values:
- ) "PAS" for identification based on passport number.
- ) "IDC" for identification based on national identity card number.
- ) "PNO" for identification based on (national) personal number (national civic registration number).
- ) "TAX" for identification based on a personal tax reference number issued by a national tax authority. This value is deprecated. The value "TIN" should be used instead.
- ) "TIN" Tax Identification Number according to the European Commission - Tax and Customs Union (https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/tin/tinByCountry.html). Or
- ) Two characters according to local definition within the specified country and name registration authority, identifying a national scheme that is considered appropriate for national and European level, followed by the character ":" (colon).
Other initial character sequences are reserved for future amendments of the present document.
EXAMPLES: "PASSK-P3000180", "IDCBE-590082394654" and "EI:SE-200007292386
Suomalaisella se luonnollinen henkilö olisi: